Build a worm hotel, learn how to compost your waste at home with compost worms, and how to grow healthy plants at home for food. All this in one afternoon? It can only be the Green Student Bootcamp Challenge!
Students from all universities and colleges are welcome to join our applied learning programme to connect with nature for wellbeing, to learn how to grow and cook with veggies, make profit from waste, meet circular innovators, and explore how to live in closer harmony with the natural world in the city.
See how you can participate & book your space below.
– Build a Worm Hotel for Home Composting: Learn how to turn your kitchen scraps into rich compost with a worm hotel. You’ll build a worm hotel, meet your new composting worm friends and bring them home to start experimenting.
– Sowing Seeds. A guide to growing healthy plants at home. Sow seeds and bring them home to nurture into healthy pant babies.
‘Soil: Where Life Begins’, with the Green Living Lab & Commonland. Learn about the biodiversity in the soil and how restorative solutions can reverse degradation of land and water systems, and bring back prosperity to people and planet.
Ways to Participate & Costs:
– Just this session: €17,50 per student.
– Full Green Student Bootcamp Challenge Programme (8 sessions): €85 per student.
– Flexi Programme (4 sessions): €55 per student. Participation to be confirmed 2 weeks in advance of date of sessions.
Costs include workshop materials, a healthy snack and drink.
For info on the full programme, see: https://bit.ly/2VGBJkc
Admissions exclusively for students in the Netherlands & advance payment is required to confirm booking.
Places to be booked by Monday 29 April: email@example.com